"Preparing Students for Life"
Here you will find a broad range of information varying from the
school calendar and lunch and breakfast menus to our homework assignment page.
For Your Information
• EJHS has created a Google Calendar. Now you can print and even add our calendar events to your calendar through Google in a very user-friendly format. See our calendar page for more options.
• EJHS would like to announce its partnership with SOAR. To see what the program has to offer, please click here
• Please feel free to visit school at anytime. Visitors need to check in at the office for a visitor's pass. Parents/Guardians may come in anytime during the school day to observe a class. We welcome the chance to have parents involved!
• School times are the following:
- Breakfast begins at 7:40am.
- Students enter building at 7:55am.
- Full day Dismissal is at 2:46pm.
- Half-Day Dismissal is at 11:25am.
- Early Dismissal is at 1:55pm.
- Late Start is at 9:00am.
The Student Center is open on school days from 7:30am - 4:00pm. For teacher conferences, please feel free to call (217) 892-2115 to schedule an appointment. You can also find teacher's email addresses on the Staff page to the left.
8th Grade: Studying for the U. S. Constitution Test?
Try using these presentations!
Studying for the Illinois Constitution Test?
• Mission Statement •
J.W. Eater Junior High has a mission to provide a safe environment for
students to develop academically, socially, and emotionally in an
atmosphere of mutual caring and respect.
• Vision Statement •
Our vision is for School, Families, and Community to
actively work together by encouraging and challenging our students
to learn, to grow, and to prepare for life.
Questions/Comments about the Website? Click Here.